Holland 1916 Careers
Please continue to check back with us. We are a growing company and continue to look for and hire "Smart and Nice" people.
If you would like to stay in the know about Holland, please sign up to receive email updates using the form to your right.
Please send resume to email@example.com
Account Manager/Material Specialist-InfoChip LP Division
InfoChip, LP, a Holland 1916 Company, provides software under the eQuip brand and offers mobile, desktop, and test bench modules. The software solutions are easily customizable, and eQuip has over 35,000 users. The company offers a wide variety of UHF and HF RFID tags for on, in, or near metal applications and other harsh environments. InfoChip, LP has deployed over 5,000,000 RFID tags.
This job will be located in Liberty, MO but the choice candidate will need to be able to work closely with the team down in Houston, TX.
The Account Manager/Material Specialist is a hybrid position built to meet customer needs. You will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with customers, ensuring the timely and successful delivery of our solutions, and providing and executing on data leading to actionable information in regards to shipping and receiving/purchasing.
>Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according o customer needs and objectives
>Build and maintain strong and long-lasting customer relationships
>Improve quality of service by recommending improved processes and ideas
>Resolve product or service problems
>Source, negotiate and purchase materials in a timely manner
>Own, lead, and manage purchasing processes
>Analyze trends in vendor pricing and sales activity to determine correct timing of purchases
>Process, input, and ship orders incoming from the sales team and current customers
>Conduct regular inventories and maintain max and mins by leveraging past sales data
>Gather, enter, and maintain all data and records relative to shipping and receiving activities
>Confirm and follow up with customers to ensure orders have been received and determine future order dates for forecasting
>Leverage data for building information to support leadership team in budgeting decisions and to help understand current market trends
>Maintain and upkeep client software subscriptions and billing cycles
>Continue personal education in products and processes relative to the solutions InfoChip provides to better service the customer and be ready with new solutions based on changing customer needs
5 years purchasing experience
Inventory management experience
International shipping experience
Comfortable in ever-changing environment
Effective listening and communication skills, negotiating ability
Judgment and decision-making ability
Sales Executive-Nameplate Division
Holland Nameplate is looking for a Sales Executive, with 1-3 years of experience, preferably in the metal or printing industries.
The Sales Executive will gain product, industry and process knowledge, through a combination of direct mentoring by an experienced sales person and through hands on experience.
Holland Nameplate is looking for a smart, talented, and nice person who wants to be part of a fun and successful team.
* Researching potential new customers online
* Identifying good sales opportunities over the phone
* Identifying decision makers
* Creating and developing customer relationships
* Quoting new projects
* Working closely with a team to manage projects through design, prototype, and production
Existing Account Management
* Work with other staff that support the sales process; organize and lead the development of proposal strategies that focus on Holland Nameplate's product offerings
* Account management to ensure satisfaction of existing customers
* Build marketing plan, outreach, etc., to support above strategy
* SalesForce experience preferred
* Outstanding interpersonal, written communication and strong/succinct oral communication skills essential
* Positive disposition -- a 'can-do' attitude
* Good listener -- ability to listen to our customers to understand their needs
* Self-motivated and competitive
* Ability to work within the fast-paced, chaotic environment
* Ability to work closely with Sales Team, Account Managers, Estimating, Sourcing and Production